Intelligent Ironman Creativity Contest adopts the structure of computer role-playing games. With the ingredients of adventure and innovation, not only Taiwan but also many other countries such as Germany, Japan, Korea, Singapore and 10 others have already taken it as one of the most important activities every year.
The contest requires students to combine their knowledge, physical strength, hardiness, creativity and teamwork to fulfill the ultimate requirement of many tasks. The best team among the finalists soon will become the new hero among the peer groups. This creative way of utilizing what students have learned at school will make learning more interesting and definitely give students a complete different experience.
For more information please refer to official website here.
Registration form is required: Students registering high schools or vocational high schools can form a team. It is advised to have team mates in different disciplines.
* A team should have minimum 4 and maximum 6 members.
* Due to the needs of knowledge from natural sciences, social science and other ability such as implementation, creativity, and physical strength, it is recommended that team member should specialize in different aspects.
* One team stands for each country. For those countries holding the preliminary contest with the team number exceeding 100, one more quota will be given.
* At least six international teams will be accepted. If the number of teams exceeds the host can accommodate, countries holding preliminary contest have higher priority. Remaining quota will be given to teams registering earliest.
* The official language is English.
* Each team may bring one evaluation committee member.