Each year, the St. Gallen Symposium chooses around 35 high-performing young individuals to organise the next St. Gallen Symposium. Members of the International Students' Committee (ISC) invest in themselves by joining a unique learning experience like none other. As a complement to their studies at the University of St. Gallen, the engagement in the ISC challenges students to realise their full potential, take responsibility over a world-class project with a sizeable budget and support the idea of debates across generations.
As a member of the ISC Team, you will:
- learn to engage with a global network of top-level executives
- gain experience working in and leading a team
- experience work in a professional and international environment
- receive 8–12 campus credits and up to 8 core elective credits (contact us for more information)
- you are a full-time student at the University of St. Gallen (no exchange students)
- you are fluent in understanding and speaking German and have successfully completed the HSG assessment year.
- you are willing to invest nine months full-time on the realisation of the St. Gallen Symposium.
- you are committed to our core idea of creating debates across generations and willing to go beyond what is asked of you
- you are eager to work in a challenging, professional environment