Oct 03, 2022
Volunteering/Community Service/Social Entreprenuership
Club or Organization
Responsibilities of an Educational Content Creator entail:
- Creating weekly posts (at least 2) about STEM facts and quizzes to upload on Sciencious social media
- Creating at least one simple scientific experiment video at home to upload on Sciencious youtube monthly. Refer to our previous videos created on Canva here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLcuuFg9Yac_iHj0Vae4Zlg/videos
- Actively communicating with the Director of Social Media for posts and videos' ideas
Type of Opportunity
No cost required for the application.
Minimum Technical Skill Needed
Minimum skills needed for the position are:
- Communication - communicating on a regularly basis with the Director of Social Media
- Time management - dedicating enough time per week and month for the creations of posts and videos. Ensuring your activity with the organization.
- Creativity - the ability to graphically create posts about a STEM fact on Canva.
- Research - the ability to research ideas for STEM experiments and facts.
- Video making - filming videos about simple STEM experiments and making presentation though Canva
At least 1 hour/week making posts and 3 hours/month making videos.
Application Process Includes
- Fill out the application form: https://forms.gle/tQ9pYTnzwCmsrBk16
- Wait for the email of result from our Social Media Director!