Aug 26, 2022
Volunteering/Community Service/Social Entreprenuership
Club or Organization
The Sciencious Store https://sciencious.store/
is recruiting a team of dedicated, hardworking students to continue to promote and advocate for STEM on the next level.
Positions available are:
The sales team is responsible for generating new and creative ideas for the store to increase traffic, views, and overall sales. The marketing team will be in charge of overseeing the store's online presence on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and many others. For upcoming Sciencious merch and marketing posts, the design team will work to produce engaging content and attractive designs.
Only those who are aware of the following should apply:
- Committing 2-4 hours per week
- Actively communicating with the E-Commerce Director
- Responding within 24 hours
- Efficiently meeting deadlines and remaining consistent
- Ability to work in a team
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com if you do encounter any questions or concerns! Thank you for your interest and we look forward to reviewing your applications.
Type of Opportunity
Students with excellent assets around the world are applying for the positions.
No cost required for the application.
Minimum Technical Skill Needed
Minimum skills are:
- Marketing Skills
- Communication Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Time Management Skills
- Outreaching Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Computer Skills
- Website designing skills
Committing 2-4 hours per week
Application Process Includes
1. Fill out the form of interest. Link: https://forms.gle/nC6GyTycrCiiSUE19.
2. Wait for the email of the interview invitation
3. Interview round!!!
4. Wait for the email of results