• Get up close with various orphaned and injured African wildlife species, including big cats.
• Contribute to “Animal Life Improvement” projects and provide care for the animals of the
• Ethical Wildlife volunteering and interactions.
• Upon arrival, partake in a cultural orientation in Johannesburg and mingle with fellow
• Tours, game drives, elephant walks, and hiking excursions are available as add-ons.
Important note: Animal interactions are based on the availability, safety and well-being of the
ambassador animals, and therefore cannot be guaranteed.
• Location: Hartebeespoort, South Africa
• Volunteer work: Construction, Wildlife care, Maintenance
• Age 18 – 25
• 1 Week + 2 days: $1250
• 2 Weeks + 2 Days: $1930
• 3 Weeks + 2 Days: $2610
• Accommodation (Shared rooms in volunteer house)
• Food (Three meals per day)
• Airport Transfers (Airport transfers provided on Arrival and Departure days)
• Orientation ( Two-day orientation in Johannesburg upon arrival that includes a tour of the
area and encourages volunteers to get to know one another before the project begins)
• Support (Comprehensive and professional pre-departure travel guidance, 24/7 GoEco
emergency hotline, experienced local field team)
• Visas (If required)
• Travel Health Insurance
• Personal Expenses
• Project length: Min 1 Week – Max 12 Weeks (Minimum stay is technically 9 days – 2-day
orientation + 1 week volunteering)