Sciencious is planning to fundraise money for our educational events and programs, such as competitions, workshops and free tutoring programs for under-resourced children across the globe. Being part of our fundraising team will enable you to make a bigger impact in your community and raising fund in your regional area by spreading your missions. With members of the fundraising team who live in your region, or individually, you will be able to propose a scientific multimodal solution to a problem faced by underprivileged children in your local area and raise funds to support Sciencious' syllabuses.
1. Above 14 year-old of age
2. Established social media as well as physical and digital platforms to fundraise
3. Each team raise a minimum of $350 USD by the completion of the project
DEADLINE OF REGISTRATION
May 31, 2022
*All team will be awarded a certificate of accomplishment after their completion of the fundraising project. The team/individual with the best solution to a problem will be proposed to the city council and maybe put into action.
No cost required
Skills needed to become a fundraiser include:
Minimum of 3 hours per week to manage your fundraising platform and work on your proposal
1. Fill out the form of interest. Link: https://forms.gle/fLB8QD2TkJfueLav9
2. Wait for the email of interview invitation
3. Interview round!!!
4. Wait for the email of results