Jan 29, 2022
Volunteering/Community Service/Social Entreprenuership
As a Social Media Manager, you will be:
- managing Sciencious social media platforms, including Facebook, Youtube, and Instagram.
- creating partnerships with other initiatives on social media to promote our resources.
- managing a team of content creators on Sciencious to make sure posts (i.e. scientific facts and other updates about Sciencious) and videos (i.e. Scientific experiments) are uploaded weekly
Type of Opportunity
Passionate students from across the world are applying for this position.
Minimum Technical Skill Needed
Skills needed for this position are:
- Communication to building digital relationship with other initiatives
- Leadership to lead a team of content creators
- Editorial skills to create visually appealing, multimedia content
- Efficiency & top-notch organisation
Application Process Includes
1. Fill out the form of interest. Link: https://forms.gle/huXHGrqq6bWoqQ44A
2. Wait for the email of interview invitation
3. Interview round!!!
4. Wait for the email of results