ANTaR is a grassroots organisation campaigning for justice and fairness for Aboriginal Peoples. The organisation coordinates a major national community education and awareness campaign on native title and reconciliation. This includes:
- maintaining close liaison with Indigenous leaderships and communities
- conducting national campaigns and lobbying on Indigenous affairs
- conducting education and awareness projects targeted at non-Indigenous Australians and international audiences.
- Supports and works with state ANTaR groups including ANTaR Victoria
Volunteers are crucial to everything ANTaR does, whether it's office admin, research, submissions, grant applications or engaging with other people who share their vision. Volunteers who donate their time can have one of many spots at the ANTaR head office, like:
- Staffing stalls at community festivals and events to engage other supporters of our movement.
- Office administration.
- Account keeping and merchandising.
- Communications and fundraising.
- Campaign planning.
- Researching for submissions and grant applications.
For more information visit the official website here.
No technical skills needed
Varying volunteering commitments
Go to website to submit basic information and receive an application