The Anson L. Clark Scholar Program is an intensive seven-week summer research program for twelve highly qualified high school juniors and seniors.
The Clark Scholar Program at Texas Tech University is an intensive seven-week summer research program. Open to high school juniors and seniors, the program allows students an opportunity for hands-on practical research with leading researchers and members of the Texas Tech faculty. This unique opportunity, which also includes weekly seminars and fields trips, pays students a $750 tax-free stipend and provides room and board.
- The Program at Texas Tech University helps the Scholars to have a hands-on practical research experience with outstanding and experienced faculty. There are no program fees.
- The Scholars will receive a $500 meal card and room and board will be provided. Meal expenses exceeding this amount are the responsibility of the scholar. Scholars are responsible for their transportation to and from the program.
- The Program includes fun activities, weekly seminars and field trips.
- Upon completion of a successful project report, the scholar will receive a $750 tax-free stipend.
- This Program provides opportunities for research in all academic areas in the university. (click here for list of all research areas).