Jul 11, 2021
- The Contests for the 2nd (25 questions), and the 3rd and 4th grades (35 questions) will be multiple choice questions appropriate to that grade level.
- Each of the other Contests consists of 50 multiple choice questions based on the following topics: spelling, vocabulary, reading comprehension, analogies, and grammar.
- We believe our approach to these topics will provide a meaningful as well as enjoyable learning experience for your students.
Type of Opportunity
May 6 2022, Annual
- Each team will receive 11 awards- 1 medal and 10 certificates.
- Each additional team that your school registers entitles you to receive 1 additional set of awards.
- There are also individual and team awards on the national level.
- The first two teams are $105 and each additional team is $55
- Discounts will be reflected in the shopping cart