Please answer the following questions for the DIAMUN 2022 STOFF application.
Thank you for showing interest in the DIAMUN 2022 STOFF Position!
The theme for this year is: Revitalising international cooperation to foster development into new frontiers
Please read the following requirements:
1. Answer all the following questions to the best of your ability. Consider these answers to be your letter of motivation, or even an initial interview. Respond to the questions with as much detail as you can provide.
2. Upload a CV/Resume. Add all MUN related activities on this, with as much detail as you can, as well as any normal extracurriculars, achievements, and skills you have.
3. A letter of recommendation from your MUN Director (Not necessary for DIA EH students).
If you have any issues, please contact:
Siddhant Tandon - SG: email@example.com
Harsha Bharadwaj - PGA: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yasmine Maayah - DSG: email@example.com
Vinith Ramaswamy - DSG: DIA07103@diaestudents.com
Kshiteez Panigrahi - DSG: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for the application is the 10th of July. The conference is scheduled to take place in mid-March 2022.
We look forward to seeing what you guys have to offer!
Within every committee, there are three chairs. A Head Chair/President who cooperates with two Deputy President/Cochairs, which run the committee. The distinction "Head Chair" and "President" is decided by the committee; committees with large, broad topics generally have a Head Chair, but committees such as the Security Council, have a president.
Aside from dedication, motivation, and a passion for MUN in all of our applicants, here are the following responsibilities and requirements for the Chairing/ICJ Registrar positions:
Every STOFF must:
- Attend the DIAMUN simulations and practice sessions.
- Be dedicated to the conference and their committee.
- Have strong leadership skills and prior experience.
- Have good communication skills to deal and communicate with delegates.
Every Chair/President is responsible for:
- Writing a stellar research report as dictated by DIAMUN templates and standards.
- Reading over their cochairs/Deputy President's research reports and giving advice.
- Maintaining their committee throughout the three days of the conference.
- Knowing and understanding the DIAMUN Rules of Procedure.
- In terms of the Crisis Committee, the President must maintain order in the committee, and ensure a narrative that is appropriate for the committee.
Every Cochair/Deputy President/Registrar:
- Writing a research report up that reflects DIAMUN standards.
- Coordinating with the two other chairs, to make setting up and debate as efficient and fun as possible.
- Must be a role model for any younger delegates, and must remain professional throughout the conference.
- Have strong MUN skills and experience.
Please visit this link for the application: