Sciencious is an international, non-profit organisation that plans bring STEM to youths who lack resources by:
(1) providing a dedicating publishing platform for students to publish their own scientific article (sciencious.com),
(2) publishing our monthly digital magazine,
(3) organising monthly webinars where students can acquire valuable experiences from renowned people within the STEM field,
(4) publishing a weekly podcast (Sciencious Soundwaves) where we interview scientists, teachers and successful students,
(5) providing tutoring for students with financial difficulties,
(6) organising an international STEM writing competition for high school students.
SIGN UP LINK: https://forms.gle/uZn21r2YK43F2DYG9
1. PODCAST DIRECTOR
- Interview scientists and researchers
- Edit podcasts
- Manage and promote podcast
- Skills: Communication and Editing Skills
2. EDITOR IN CHIEF:
- Act as the Editor of the monthly newsletter of the organization on latest biology research, interviews with popular biologists, and about the activities of the organization.
- Skills: Editing and Designing Skills.
3.SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
- Manage social media platforms (IG, Facebook, YouTube), increase volunteers.
- Create weekly posts
- Skills: Marketing and Design Skills (must be able to design Instagram posts and posters).
4. Educational Assistant
- Help promote Sciencious International STEM Writing Competition
- Skills: Leadership, Communication.
5. DIRECTOR OF OUTREACH
- Organises webinars and workshops
- Skills: Leadership, communication
Basic computer skills. (e.g. Microsoft applications, social media, discord, etc.)
**level of necessary skills may increase depending on chosen role**
2 - 5 hours a week
**minimum of 6 months**
1. Read role descriptions and sign up THIS LINK: https://forms.gle/uZn21r2YK43F2DYG9
2. Applications are reviewed.
3. Application outcome will be notified within 1-2 weeks