We're looking for students who are passionate about investing, personal finance, and economics, who want to help the future generation build literacy around these topics.
What is StreetFins?
- Streetfins is a student founded, led, and run not-for-profit based in California, USA, that aims to promote financial literacy, specifically around investments. We were founded in 2017 starting off as a student run publication site, and then moved into the school finance club space in 2018. Since then, we have helped establish over 20 clubs in the US, 2 in Australia, 1 in Canada and 1 in Singapore.
What do we do?
- We offer resources to help start your new investing club or to enhance an existing club.
- Because of the large and fast growing network, we are offering competitions, ability to participate in research and a unique opportunity to publish your work and have real people read it.
Who should apply?
- Anybody interested in starting their own investment club or wanting to enhance their current club by benefitting from our network of clubs around the world.
- Anyone wishing to be part of a team overseeing the rapid expansion of investment and finance clubs
What would your responsibilities be?
- Running your own investment club
- If you wish to take on an organisational role:
- Helping expand the number of StreetFins investment and finance clubs Helping with:
- Organising guest speakers
- Organising multi-club competitions (investment competitions, essay competitions, case competitions, etc.)
- Communication with individual clubs and their members about events happening in the near future
- General organisational things
No longer than 3 hours per week
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a short bio including your age, school year level, any relevant experience you think might be advantageous and also why you would like to join StreetFins in either an organisational role.