We're looking for students who are passionate about investing, personal finance, and economics, who want to help the future generation build literacy around these topics.
What is StreetFins?
- Streetfins is a student founded, led, and run not-for-profit based in California, USA, that aims to promote financial literacy, specifically around investments. We were founded in 2017 starting off as a student ran publication site, and then moved into the school finance club space in 2018. Since then, we have helped establish over 20 clubs in the US, 1 in Canada and 1 in Australia.
What do we do?
- We offer resources to help start your new investing club or to enhance an existing club.
- Because of the large and fast growing network, we are offering competitions, ability to participate in research and a unique oppurtunity to publish your work and have real people read it.
What would your responsibilities be?
- Helping increase the number of StreetFins, and hopefully in general, investment and finance clubs in Australia
- Organising guest speakers
- Organising multi-club competitions (investment competitions, essay competitions, case competitions, etc.)
- Comunicating with individual clubs and their members about events happening in the near future
- General orgonisational planning
- Preparing/formatting articles that members have written for publishing
Who should apply?
- Anybody wanting to be part of a team expanding the reach of StreetFins in Australia.
- Someone who is passionate about finance and investing, and wants to take a leading role in a student run venture going through the early phases of expansion.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a short bio as to why you'd like to join our Australia team and what you think you can do for us, and what we can do for you.