The Expo 2020 Volunteers Programme, like most of the world’s mega events, is at the heart of the first World Expo that will take place in MEASA (Middle East, Africa and South Asia) region on 20th October, 2020.
The programme engages with more than 30,000 Volunteers – nationals and residents of the UAE – to help operate and manage the delivery of an exceptional Expo for millions of visitors and participants.
- UAE nationals or residents with valid Emirates ID
- Aged 18 or above as of 20th October 2020
- Able to communicate proficiently in English or have good command of Arabic or English sign languages
- Able to volunteer for 10 shifts or more within a two-month period from 20th October 2020 to 10th April 2021
- Complete fully the registration process and successfully pass the interview
- Complete the 4 days’ Volunteers training in Dubai & collect the Volunteers’ uniform from Expo 2020 Uniform and Accreditation Distribution Centre
How to register Sign-up to become a volunteer