Apply to attend the 9th International Youth Camp Nepal (IYCN). IYCN is an experiential learning program designed for young people from different corners of the world. International Youth Camp Nepal highlights cross-cultural exchange, self-exploration, leadership development, global friendship, collaboration, sustainable development goals, and youth empowerment. IYCN is also a celebration of diversity, peace, and love. It’s a beautiful deep diving journey self discovery along with exploring the beauty, culture and spirituality of the Land of Himalayas.
The series of International Youth Camp Nepal has been organized since October, 2015. And now, as a trademark event of Youth Legend, it is organized every July and December as International Youth Summer Camp and Winter Camp. More than 500 young people have already participated in International Youth Camp to date. Either you are an introvert, extrovert or ambivert, this camp is designed in a way to meet the needs of everyone
- To foster cross cultural exchange and global friendship
- To develop leadership, team building and entrepreneurial skills among participants and empowering them to take leadership on sustainable development goals
- To help participants deep dive into themselves through various approaches of self exploration developing a better understanding of self and the world
- To help participants achieve greater self awareness, a positive sense of well-being and live a healthy and peaceful life
- To let participants discover the beauty, culture and spirituality of land of Himalayas, Nepal
- Cultural Exchange, Food Exchange, Diversity Celebration, cross cultural friendship
- Workshops on Leadership, Entrepreneurship and Sustainable Development Goals
- Team Building, Group work, Story sharing, Talent show
- Self Exploration and Awareness Session
- Dance Movement Therapy (DMT)
- Alternate to Violence Program(AVP)
- Yoga and Meditation
- Different country’s Presentation
- Local Authentic Experience (1 night Homestay experience in local village)
- World Heritage Site Visit in Kathmandu (Kathmandu has made an entry as the 5th top travel destination in Lonely Planet’s list for 2018.)
- Hike to waterfall
- Camp Fire
- Visit to Nagarkot (Nagarkot is beautiful hill station near kathmandu from where you can see beautiful Himalayan range including Mount Everest)
- You can also choose to extend your stay to travel to explore different parts of Nepal
- Yoga and Meditation
- Welcome, Farewell Program and a special gift
Youth who attend international programs develop an excellent measure of personal flexibility, encompassing an ability to reach compromise, focus and succeed through challenging times. They are more comfortable in ‘foreign’ environments, become aware of career and further study options which they weren’t aware existed.
Other Personal and Educational Benefits
- Self-development and awareness leading to enhanced self-confidence and self-esteem. This is often the most noticeable change in returned international camp participants.
- Broader general knowledge and understanding of the global issues and sustainable development goals. Enhance your knowledge and understanding by learning about the rich history of different countries “What one learns in a classroom is a very small part of the learning process. The real learning starts when one crosses borders and travels miles for the real knowledge.”, Vivek Sahni
- Enhancement in your leadership, team building, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Increased acceptance, tolerance of an array of different cultural and community perspectives
- Maturity and social poise, fuelled by the necessity to confront challenges outside a familiar support network and comfort zone.
- Develop skills to deal with change
- Global awareness (cross-cultural skills and communication)
- Global networking opportunities
- Experience culture and countries in the most authentic way
- Long lasting memories and Global friendship
For more information, please click here.
3 days(5 days including Arrival + Departure Day) = 249 USD
4 days(6 days including Arrival + Departure Day) = 299 USD
5 days(7 days including Arrival + Departure Day) = 369 USD
6 days(8 days including Arrival + Departure Day) = 449 USD
8 days(10 days including Arrival + Departure Day) = 524 USD
Apply online through the APPLY NOW link.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2019 (66 Days Remaining)
APPLY NOWOFFICIAL LINK