Fablab Saigon started in March 2014.
A Fablab is a small-scale workshop offering (personal) digital fabrication. It is a creative and social place to empower a local community to test and innovate.
As of 2013, there are over 125 Fab labs, in 34 countries. But in Vietnam, only a small one was set up in Hue, thanks to Fablab Rennes, France.
Fablab Saigon is an attempt to fix this and offer a Fablab space in the heart of the dynamic Ho Chi Minh City. We are listed on www.fablabs.io.
OUR SPACE: All you need to be innovative in one place.
- MAKERSPACE: Tools, machines & people are in one place
- CO-WORKING: Work in a friendly space where you can enhance your imagination
- FABCOFFEE – ROOFTOP: Enjoy great moment with fresh coffee, chilling and farming are welcomed
- FABSTORE: Find all the raw materials and components you need to unleash your creativity
OUR SERVICES: Fablab Saigon's mission is to enable and support the makers' community. Whatever your project is, we want to help you make it happen.
- STEAM WORKSHOPS: Join one of our workshops or book a private one for your organization.
- PROTOTYPING: Get our team to work on your idea.
- EVENTS: Enable maker events and hackathon.
For more information visit the official website here.