Among HOBY’s ongoing opportunities for young people to serve and grow are more than 70 weekend HOBY Leadership Seminars held in the U.S. each spring. These programs are only possible through the efforts of more than 4,000 volunteers dedicated to making a difference for the youth of their state. New volunteers are encouraged to get involved. These are some of the many ways to participate:
- Work directly with students during the programs as a Junior or Adult Facilitator
- Organize speaker panels and plan leadership-building activities
- Recruit schools and students to participate
- Assist with fundraising and gathering donated items
- Provide oversight and guidance by serving on the local board of directors
- Or tell us about your skills and we'll find a position for you! If you have questions, or know you are ready to join your local HOBY team, contact the volunteers listed for your area/state.