A Cross Atlantic search is on to recruit 40 participants from both sides of the pond to take on a 300 mile cycle challenge from Boston to New York in 2019, in celebration of the 40th anniversary of Co-operation Ireland's peace-building work.
Ride 300 miles over 5 days on a coastal route through Massachusetts, Providence, Rhode Island and Long Island starting in Boston and finishing in New York. One of the highlights of the challenge will be taking part in Bike New York's TD Five Boro Bike Tour on the final day of cycling, a fitting grand finale to what is shaping up to be an exciting trip.
What's Included in the Challenge
- Flights from Dublin or London to Boston and return from New York. USA based riders will start in Boston and finish in New York and transport is not included.
- Airport transfers for those travelling from/to Dublin or London for group flights
- 6 night's hotel accommodation (twin occupancy).
- Most meals - breakfast, lunch and dinner as per itinerary.
- Professional, knowledgeable and safety-certified support crew.
- Vehicle support throughout the bike tour and safety chosen route.
- Baggage transfers.
- Nutritious snacks and refreshments at stops along the route.
- Comfortable, well-tuned hybrid bike rental.
- Five Boro Bike Tour Entry Fee.