Crimson Education Brasil

  • Brazil
Crimson Education Brasil São Paulo, State of São Paulo, Brazil
Techstars Startup Weekend is a global network of high-impact leaders and entrepreneurs with the mission to inspire, educate, and train individuals, teams and communities. More than 8000 startups have been created through the program at events held in nearly 100 countries.  Startup Weekend is an immersive event and a unique experience. Over the course of one weekend, participants will have access to the best method for innovating and turning an idea into reality. You will challenge yourself and build a startup in just 54 hours; from zero to hero!  If you want to learn how to solve problems in the market and create innovative solutions in the field of education and teaching and learning processes, participate in our event from August 2, 2019 - August 4th, 2019!  Frequently asked questions  Do I need to have an idea for a startup to participate?  No! You can come up with an idea at the event or work on an idea suggested by another participant. Your experience will be equally transformative either way!  Do I need to know anything about technology or education?  No, the objective is to develop your entrepreneurial and innovative capabilities.  Do I need to have a group already?  Just the opposite; you will meet many interesting peers and form a group during the event.  Do I need to know anything about startups?  Absolutely not. You will learn everything you need to know at the event and we guarantee that your learning experience will be incredible!  For more information, visit the official website:  http://communities.techstars.com/brazil/sao-paulo/startup-weekend/14279
May 14, 2019
Crimson Education Brasil São Paulo, State of São Paulo, Brazil
Techstars Startup Weekend events allow people of all ages to participate in the entrepreneurial process, using an innovative method to go from an idea to a business in 54 hours; from zero to hero! This special edition in São Paulo is focused on empowering young women ages 14 to 17 to engage with entrepreneurship. 75% of spaces will be reserved for young women, while the remaining 25% are available to others. The event begins on Friday evening and ends of Sunday when groups present their startups to a panel of judges made up of investors, representatives of major companies, startup accelerators, etc. Participants' ideas can even be discovered and supported by these leaders in the entrepreneurial ecosystem of São Paulo!  Frequently asked questions  Do I need to have an idea for a startup to participate?  No! You can come up with an idea at the event or work on an idea suggested by another participant. Your experience will be equally transformative either way!  Do I need to know anything about technology?  No, the objective is to develop your entrepreneurial and innovative capabilities.  Do I need to have a group already?  Just the opposite; you will meet many interesting peers and form a group during the event.  Do I need to know anything about startups?  Absolutely not. You will learn everything you need to know at the event and we guarantee that your learning experience will be incredible!  For more information, visit the official website:  http://communities.techstars.com/brazil/sao-paulo/startup-weekend/14250  
May 14, 2019